Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Post This! Over 100 Rock Posters of the 90s to Present!

YES! I'm in it. SPACE 242, Boston's Low Brow Destination proudly presents a special December exhibition: POST THIS! Over 100 Rock Posters of the 90s to Present, December 4, 2009 through January 8, 2010. The official opening night is this Friday and I'll be there. If you'll be there too, drop me a line (make sure to include your name) and I'll bring you a special holiday gift! That's right - free stuff straight out of my pocket for dropping by and introducing yourself. Let's have some fun! Full show details here - Space 242

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I've got my own web comic here:

http://komodo-comic.blogspot.com/

and in that blog, you can see my artwork
samples, such as pin ups and one page
comic panel.

contact me if you overload & need more
freelancer comic artist (^_^)


thanks